A sustainable, lightweight, fingerless cycling glove perfect for speedy summer riding.
Palms made from AxSuede Cinco RPET (a performance recycled suede)
AX Suede is abrasion-resistant, with 4-way stretch and superior sweat management
Stretchy fabric is ECONYL(R), a 100% regenerated nylon yarn which is breathable, quick-drying and offers UPF 50+ sun protection
The Quick-Mitt is a sustainable, lightweight, fingerless cycling glove perfect for speedy summer riding that combines functionality, ergonomics and technical materials:
• Premium Italian stretch fabric made using ECONYL®, a 100% regenerated nylon yarn
• This fabric is breathable, quick-drying and has UPF 50+ sun protection
• AxSuede Cinco RPET palms made of performance recycled suede
• AxSuede is abrasion resistant, has 4-way stretch & superior sweat management
• Bright grippy silicone and cushioning in high-impact areas
• Two-finger pull tabs for easy glove removal
• Pull tab wrist detail to help put gloves on
• Perforations improve airflow and keep palms cool
• Trademark reflective Loffi smile for day & night visibility
• Extended, bonded cuffs for aerodynamic riding
• Thumb to index reinforcement & fewer seams for all-day comfort
With a set of carefully designed features, the Quick-Mitt combines functionality, ergonomics and technical excellence
Cyclist magazine :
“When I waved at someone with loffi gloves, without fail they cracked a smile!”
A sustainable trailblazer
We know that cycling is great for us and our planet, but we want our gear to be too. That’s why we’ve made the Quick-Mitt with some smart pals, who have helped us turn problem plastic into a more sustainable smile.
Made with ECONYL® regenerated nylon
ECONYL® is a premium 100% regenerated nylon yarn made from nylon waste that would otherwise pollute the Earth, such as fishing nets and discarded carpets destined for landfill. It's a high quality fibre that can be recycled again and again.
Perfect for speedy summer riding
Because whatever two-wheeled adventures you have planned, this friendly summer companion is a great excuse to smile more. We love to know how you get on, share a wave in the wild at @loffi.cc
"These gloves are superb, not only do they make people smile, they make the person wearing them a happier, nicer, person too"
– Tony, Bristol
“Just had my first pedal home wearing my @loffi.cc gloves, and two drivers actually smiled and waved, I think the world might just have been saved”
– Dan, London
"They are so comfy, I especially like the fact that the fingers are slightly pre-curved making them fit the handlebars better” “They are the best fitting gloves I have ever owned.”
– James & Maria, West Midlands
“Having cycled for longer than I care to remember, they’re up there amongst the best. Great job!”
– Simon, Surrey, England
“Every time I signal at someone, I realise they’re getting a smiley face... then I smile more, and then they smile too. So good!”
– Veeds, Melbourne
“Gloves that could save the world.“
“A great idea that felt ridiculous at first but grew on me after just one ride. Well executed, too, with quality gloves at a reasonable price.”
“Cool kit." "Bike gloves to warm your fingers and your heart – and help spread a little goodwill on the road."
“The Oscars of the design world” Our gloves have been shortlisted for the Beazley Designs of the Year Award.