without fail they cracked a smile!”
The 3.0 is stronger, warmer & features our most responsive touchscreen finger design yet.
Our goal is to make gloves that satisfy the largest range of riding conditions possible, so that you can get the most out of your pair. Whether you’re on the commute, enjoying a longer weekend ride, or touring across gravelly paths, our gloves offer a perfect blend of comfort, performance and most importantly, fun. The new 3.0 is designed for multi-season cycling, not extremes. They perform well in the majority of conditions we cycle in during the colder seasons and are great between 5-15°C. Please do add a free liner as a booster for when temperatures drop below 5°C. (Use code: liner at checkout)
*NEW* full finger design with AX Suede™ Fit Connect fabric is super responsive with touchscreen phones
*NEW* integrated palm and pull tab design for ease pulling gloves on
*NEW* tightly woven durable, windproof, water repellent and breathable fabrics, with microfleece interior
• Premium abrasion-resistant 4-way stretch AX Suede™ palms
• Towelled thumb for sweaty faces and runny noses
• Bright grippy silicone and cushioning in high-impact areas
• Expandable gusset around wrist offers protection from the elements
• Trademark reflective Loffi smile for day & night signalling
• Aerodynamic, seamless back of hand construction
• Thumb to index finger reinforcement for riding on lever hoods
• Snug fit and dexterous design helps keep you connected to handlebars
"Bike gloves to warm your fingers and your heart – and help spread a little goodwill on the road."
Our gloves have been shortlisted for the Beazley Designs of the Year Award.