🎉 WE ARE HIRING : Office & Marketing Assistant
At Loffi we make the world’s friendliest cycling gloves. Our signature smiley glove was originally designed as a tool to help combat the negativity experienced between road users. We hoped that with a simple wave, the smile - a universally understood symbol - would speak for itself. After only a few years, we’ve grown into a small business that sends thousands of pairs of smiley gloves all over the world from our HQ in Deptford, London.
The Role: Office & Marketing Assistant
We are currently recruiting for an Office & Marketing Assistant with strong communication and organisational skills, who has an interest in marketing and a love for design, fashion and/or sportswear.
The main responsibility of the role will be overseeing the day-to-day running of the customer experience while providing excellent customer service. This will include managing and packing customer orders from our website, communicating with customers via email or social media and creating content for our website, social media and newsletters.
As a small company, we often handle tasks ourselves for the first time, so no previous office experience is required. Instead we’re looking for someone with a can-do, positive attitude who is comfortable using their initiative to help solve problems and who is committed to getting the best possible outcome for our customers. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Nuts and Bolts:
- Freelance position, 3-4 days a week; immediate start
- Initial 3-month probationary period, with the potential to make the role permanent in January 2024
- An office-based role: you’ll be working from our HQ in Deptford, London
- Pro rata salary equivalent to £26,000 per year
ROLE IN DETAIL:
We’re looking for someone with sound administrative and organisational skills, who is a strong multitasker and is able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and updating our files across Google suite: Sheets and Docs
- Responding to customer queries quickly and resolving issues with orders across email and social media, with our Loffi-friendly tone of voice
- Being a brand ambassador and ensuring our customers' happiness by giving them a best-in-class experience
- Picking, packing and posting customer orders
- Organising promotional events and managing influencer outreach projects
- Ensuring ongoing engagement, management and growth of our online community, content, and campaigns
We’d love it if you:
- Have previous experience with, or a genuine interest in working with a growing fashion or sportswear brand
- Are curious about how brands, culture, and products are all connected
- Can solve problems creatively and bring fresh perspectives to the table
- Could help us to learn native social media reporting tools (Meta Ads manager, TikTok insights, etc.)
- Have a good sense of humour (laughter is good for the soul)
Additional skills that would be desirable:
- Korean language 🇰🇷 - anything from a basic understanding to native proficiency
- Able to use Adobe CC / Canva (etc.) to create assets and imagery
- Knowledge of Google Suite apps advantageous but not required.
If you’re interested please do drop us a line at email@example.com and we’ll be sure to say hi back 👋
ALSO.... When not on two wheels we like to run and surf as well : )