Creative, Content & Communications Manager
Here at Loffi HQ we make the world’s friendliest cycling gloves : ) We are on the lookout for someone who shares our values and can help us to communicate with our lovely positive and inclusive community.
We need someone who can multitask like a pro and manage our creative collateral, social media, newsletters and campaigns to help us communicate with our audience better.
As a small team, we need an experienced content creator who can hit the ground running and help us to steer the ship going into our busiest Christmas period yet.
- Freelance, equivalent to 2-3 days a week; immediate start
- Initial 3 month role, with the aim to make the role permanent in February 2022
Remote working but in-person work sessions/meetings in London are a possibility if preferred
- Creative / Social Media / Sales & Marketing / Content Management
We make cycling gloves, so an interest in cycling is key, however:
We are very proud to represent all types of cycling and any type of cyclist, so in simple terms, if you ride a bike and enjoy being on it this role is for you!
- Positive vibes are at the very core of what we do, so a sunny disposition and can-do attitude is a winning formula
- We’re looking for a confident and natural communicator with the ability to make fun content - getting creative on Insta or helping produce newsletters
- We are keen to find someone who can help grow our social media channels and champion the Loffi community in an inclusive and playful way
- Being a startup, we value the ability to work independently and use initiative, as it’s what we do every day - so if you like managing your own time and owning projects that’s a thumbs up
- The role requires an understanding of key milestones in the autumn / winter period like Black Friday & Christmas and how to maximise sales and exposure during this time
- You’ll be expected to create, schedule and publish daily visual content and copy across all channels that are in keeping with our brand values and message
- Ability to use creative tools such as Adobe CC / Canva (etc) to create assets and imagery
- We’d love you to take images for use on our channels whilst cycling, so YUP cycling is definitely part of the job : )
- You will be our social media gatekeeper and have a passion for interacting with and sharing community content. I.e reposting stories, responding to DMs, and creating stories on Instagram
- You’ll be able to get creative assisting and/or managing new photography shoots
Not essential but would be cool:
- A gift for taking great photos, on any device
- Knowledge and experience of up to date marketing strategies
- Experience with Google Shopping
- An understanding of SEO & Growth tactics
Knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and Instagram Shop
- South Korean speaker
If you’re interested in working for and becoming part of an ambitious young company that’s already making ‘waves’, drop us a line at email@example.com and we’ll be sure to say hi back!
ALSO.... When not on two wheels we like to run and surf as well : )