Our shipping principles
- We've designed our packaging so that parcels ship nice and small in order to provide the most cost-effective and efficient delivery as possible.
- We ship with trusted Royal Mail, Landmark Global Post & FedEx/DHL Express.
- We have done tests with one and two pairs of gloves in their packaging and they have successfully fitted though letterboxes whilst out, so fingers crossed your letterbox is like ours.
- However, this is unlikely to be the same for three pairs, so a cycle to the local sorting office might be on the cards!
- As a start-up we're currently unable to offer free shipping as standard. However, all orders will be packed (g)lovingly by hand in our smart packaging and as a bonus, if you spend £80 or more shipping will be free.
- We offer both standard and tracked Royal Mail services. Standard delivery should usually take around 2-4 working days, and Tracked 24 services within 1-2 working days.
- We send all our parcels with a tracked service as standard so you can follow your gloves movements around the world. Delivery times vary depending on destination and service you choose.
- FedEx express is a fully tracked service and takes 3-5 days.
- Standard postal tracked is more cost effective but takes longer (7-21 days) and has less tracking information than FedEx.
- Please note the purchaser will be responsible for any local customs and import duties which is the norm.
EU orders may be subject to additional local Customs/Duties on delivery.
We are sending all our EU parcels out with Landmark Global Postal Service which is a Belgian Company. Since Brexit, we've found that our European customers can sometimes experience extra customs/duties to pay on arrival. As a small company and with regret we are currently unable to cover these costs, however we are looking into solutions to in the coming weeks, and will set up EU warehousing before the winter to solve these issues.
Sadly, covid has caused all shipping costs to rise a little, however, good news is that our new service is much faster and fully trackable yay!
Thank you for your understanding.
Returns and refunds
Please take care when picking your size. We have tried to make this as easy as possible for you, through our size chart and downloadable drawing. If you have any questions please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.
- If your gloves still don't fit or if you find a fault, then we can offer an exchange in an alternative size or a refund if preferred.
- As a small business we can't offer free returns, however, if you do want to change the size, send the wrong size back to us and we will send out the new size to you free of charge. Sending back to us is very cost effective, and should only be £1-2.
To return for a refund / exchange, if you could please post back to the address below that would be great... as soon as we have received them we will process and email you straight away.
- EU/International returns, please mark "RETURN" on the outside of the package.
Return Address is :
Loffi, 23 Warmington Rd, London, SE24 9LA, UK
- Our gloves pack up nice and small (Royal Mail Large Letter size) and are very happy coming back in the envelope you received them in (or equivalent)
Useful tip: a Royal Mail Large Letter stamp or two regular stamps will do the trick and you can put them straight in the post box if you don't fancy going to the post office.
All orders are subject to our standard returns window of 30 days after delivery. Gloves must be returned “as-new” in a saleable condition and unwashed.
If you could just put your order number and name in the parcel so that we know who you are that would be great : )
We cannot take responsibility for items that are lost or damaged in the return post.